Criminal Law Attorney in Santa Clara County
Aggressive, Affordable Criminal Lawyer Defending Clients in the Bay Area
When you have been charged with a crime, finding the right defense attorney can be the most important decision you ever make. Criminal charges of any type have the ability to change your life and affect you and your family for years to come. Depending on the severity of the alleged crime, a conviction can have serious consequences that go beyond a potential prison sentence. You could be facing severe financial penalties and restrictions to your personal freedom and job opportunities.
That is why you deserve the best in legal representation. Attorney Nick Cvietkovich is prepared to work with you to provide the best defense possible against whatever charges you may be facing. He has handled more than 4,000 cases in his career, each of them contributing to the experience and commitment to excellence he will bring to your case.
Mr. Cvietkovich and his team have handled many types of criminal cases in both state and federal courts, including:
- Drug crimes: Possession and distribution of controlled substances;
- Burglary and theft crimes: Robbery, shoplifting, and identity theft;
- Weapons offenses: Possession of unregistered firearms and concealed carry violations;
- Sex crimes: Rape, sexual assault, internet-related sex crimes, and child pornography; and
- White collar crimes: Bribery, fraud, embezzlement, copyright infringement, and money laundering.
The knowledgeable team at Law Offices of Thomas Nicholas Cvietkovich is also ready to assist you with any questions you may have regarding:
- DUI, including charges based on blood tests;
- The California Three Strikes Law;
- Juvenile crimes being tried as an adult or in juvenile court; and
- Many other misdemeanor and felony offenses.
As an experienced criminal defense lawyer, Mr. Cvietkovich knows that accurate information is the key to your defense. He and his team are committed to carefully investigating your case to develop any and all potential evidence. They will interview all involved parties including law enforcement, and arrange for the testimony of witness on your behalf whenever possible and appropriate. Mr. Cvietkovich is also prepared to aggressively negotiate with prosecutors to provide you options for reducing or eliminating charges and penalties.
If you have been charged with a crime in the Bay Area, it is imperative that you act now. Contact Law Offices of Thomas Nicholas Cvietkovich to schedule a free consultation. Spanish-speaking team members are also available for your convenience. Call 408-625-1130 today and let us start building the aggressive, affordable defense you deserve.