Charged with a Crime in the Bay Area?
San Jose Criminal Defense Lawyers Offer Free Consultations
When you are facing criminal charges of any kind, the gravity of the situation can easily make you feel overwhelmed. Depending on the circumstances, your future and your freedom may be at stake. Even a seemingly minor charge such as a misdemeanor may seriously affect your life for years to come. With so much on the line, you should always entrust your case to a qualified team of San Jose criminal defense lawyers. An attorney can explain the legal process and craft a personalized defense strategy based on the details of your case.
Throughout his career, criminal defense attorney Nick Cvietkovich, founder of the Law Offices of Thomas Nicholas Cvietkovich, has handled more than 4,000 criminal cases. He has experience representing clients in both state and federal proceedings and works diligently to ensure clients receive a fair trial. His knowledge and understanding of the criminal justice system allows him to prepare a customized defense for you.
What Are Common Criminal Charges in San Jose?
Nick Cvietkovich and his team have worked with clients facing a wide variety of both misdemeanor and felony charges. Our experience with criminal law includes:
- Drug crimes. These include drug possession charges as well as distribution and manufacture.
- Burglary and retail theft crimes. Shoplifting and misdemeanor theft charges may seem minor, but even a juvenile conviction can have lasting consequences.
- Weapons offenses. These include carrying a weapon without a license as well as assault with a deadly weapon.
- Sex crimes. We offer defense for misdemeanor and felony sex crimes in Santa Clara County.
- White collar crimes. Common white collar crimes include fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, Ponzi schemes and more.
- Juvenile crimes. Our attorneys have experience defending minors as well as getting juvenile records expunged or sealed.
- Domestic violence. Charges for domestic violence can be highly emotional; we offer representation for a range of domestic crimes.
- Search warrants. We can assist with improperly executed search warrants and illegal search and/or seizure without a warrant.
- DUI. We offer drunk driving defense, including cases involving failure of DUI roadside and blood tests.
Arrested? Contact Our Santa Clara Criminal Defense Attorneys
Choosing the right defense attorney when you are facing any type of criminal charges is one of the most critical decisions you may ever have to make. Attorney Nick Cvietkovich understands how crucial knowledgeable representation can be at every stage of criminal proceedings. Therefore, he is prepared to put his vast experience to work for you. You have options when it comes to hiring a criminal defense lawyer, so choose one who will make you a priority.
If you find yourself charged with a crime in San Jose or have a loved one in police custody, then contact the Law Offices of Thomas Nicholas Cvietkovich today at (408) 898-9653 to schedule a free consultation. We are ready to provide the defense you need.