Charged With a Crime in the Bay Area?
Our San Jose Criminal Defense Attorney Offers Free Consultations
When facing criminal charges, the gravity of the situation can easily make you feel overwhelmed. Depending on the circumstances, your future and your freedom may be at stake. Even a seemingly minor charge such as a misdemeanor may seriously affect your life for years to come. With so much on the line, contact our San Jose criminal defense attorney to discuss your case.
An attorney can explain the California legal process. An attorney can also craft a personalized defense strategy based on the details of your case.
Throughout his career, San Jose defense attorney Nick Cvietkovich, has handled more than 4,500 criminal cases. He has represented clients in both state and federal proceedings.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Nicholas Cvietkovich, we work diligently to ensure our clients receive a fair trial. Our knowledge and understanding of the criminal justice system allow us to build a customized defense for you.
What Are Common Criminal Charges in San Jose?
Nick Cvietkovich and his team have worked with clients facing a wide variety of both misdemeanor and felony charges. Our experience with criminal law includes:
- DUI. We provide California DUI defense. This includes cases involving failure of DUI roadside and blood tests
- Drug crimes. We handle cases including drug possession charges as well as distribution and manufacture.
- Burglary and retail theft crimes. Shoplifting and misdemeanor theft charges may seem minor, but even a juvenile conviction can have lasting consequences.
- Weapons offenses. These include carrying a weapon without a license as well as assault with a deadly weapon.
- Sex crimes. We offer defense for misdemeanor and felony sex crimes in San Jose and the surrounding areas of Santa Clara County.
- White collar crimes. Common white collar crimes include fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, Ponzi schemes and more.
- Juvenile crimes. Our attorneys have experience defending minors as well as getting juvenile records expunged or sealed.
- Domestic violence. Charges for domestic violence can be highly emotional. We offer representation for a range of domestic crimes.
- Search warrants. We can assist with improperly executed search warrants and illegal search and/or seizure without a warrant.
Arrested in San Jose or the Surrounding Areas? Call Us Today
Choosing the right defense attorney is one of the most critical decisions you may ever have to make. San Jose criminal defense lawyer Nick Cvietkovich understands how crucial knowledgeable representation can be at every stage of criminal proceedings.
Because of this, he is prepared to put his vast experience to work for you. You have options when it comes to hiring a criminal defense lawyer, so choose one who will make you a priority.
If you have been charged with a crime in San Jose or have a loved one in police custody, then contact the Law Offices of Thomas Nicholas Cvietkovich today. Call us at (408) 898-9653 to schedule a free consultation. We are ready to provide the defense you need.