Our San Jose DUI Lawyer Provides Aggressive DUI Defense
Driving under the influence is against the law. If the police arrest you for driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and you receive a conviction, then you could face steep financial, legal, and professional penalties. Some DUI arrests may result in a misdemeanor or felony conviction. For this reason, you should consider hiring an experienced DUI attorney after an arrest.
Over the years, our San Jose criminal defense law firm has written numerous blogs and pages that explain how to handle a California DUI. Below is a list of helpful blogs and pages that explain DUI stops, being placed under arrest, and the potential consequences of a DUI arrest in California.
- California DUI Frequently Asked Questions
- California DUI Penalties
- Understanding California Field Sobriety Tests
- Common Blood Test Errors During a DUI Arrest
- More Information On Our DUI Defense Services
- Preserving Evidence In a DUI Case
- The Difference Between a Misdemeanor and Felony DUI
- What Does Implied Consent Mean During a DUI Stop?
- What Are the Penalties of a First DUI Conviction in California?
- The Cost of a California DUI
- What Happens During a California DUI Arrest?
- Drug-Related DUIs in California
- Do I Have to Submit to Field Sobriety Testing in California?
- Administrative Per Se and DUIs
- Reinstating Your License After a California DUI
- Understanding the Potential Life Consequences of a DUI Arrest
- How a California DUI Can Affect College Students
- Does California Have Zero Tolerance for Underage DUIs?
- What Should I Do After a DUI Arrest?
- Can You Refuse a Standardized Field Sobriety Test?
- Are There Weaknesses to Standardized Field Sobriety Tests?
- Do I Have to Submit to Chemical Testing After a DUI Arrest?
- Fighting a License Suspension for a DUI
About Our San Jose DUI Lawyer
At the Law Offices of Thomas Nicholas Cvietkovich, we provide free initial consultations. It does not cost money to contact us to discuss your situation after an arrest.
You can learn more about San Jose DUI lawyer Nick Cvietkovich by continuing to browse our site. To schedule a free initial consultation with us, dial (408) 898-9770 or use the confidential contact form on our site.